From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Pavithra R13
<pavithra_...@infosys.com>
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 7:27 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Issue in vFW instantiation E2E - OOM with OpenStack

Hi All,

I am using OOM 1.1.0 release and following the steps/videos posted in
wiki(“https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/vFW+instantiation+E2E+-+OOM+with+OpenStack”<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_vFW-2Binstantiation-2BE2E-2B-2D-2BOOM-2Bwith-2BOpenStack-25E2-2580-259D&d=DwQFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=KgFIQiUJzSC0gUhJaQxg8eC3w16GC3sKgWIcs4iIee0&m=rCOnEC5tZ0fVsMKfxQqp5ApDRHaED4_A1rsbMfb4PvY&s=k-tEQq_19KlOUtktfrb98WNKFX5IViwbWzz73EbLzjM&e=>).
 At step 10g  (create VF-Module for vFW_SINC) I am facing the error “Maximun
number of poll attempts exceeded.”

And VF module on the VID page shows orchestration status as “pending delete”.
Also the stack doesn’t get created in my OpenStack environment. I could not
manually delete the VF module also. It shows “System failure” when trying to
delete . How do I get past this? Any suggestions on what could be
failing/missing. I tried two times and it’s failing with same error “Maximun
number of poll attempts exceeded.”

Kindly suggest solutions to solve the issue and successfully create VF module.

Regards,

Pavithra R