From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Isaac Glick
Sent: 26 December 2017 15:30
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: Moshe Hoadley <moshe.hoad...@amdocs.com>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [vnfsdk] serving tests results from zip file.

Hi,
I notice that the tests results service is getting the results from the zips
files the verification tests generate.
It looks to me that this is a limiting way for storing/managing the results.
It can limit future development such a versioning, support of more than one
basic test package, searches on the results etc. and it is not manageable  as
using DB.
I thinks test results should reported/store in DB as part of the tests
verification possess and not relay on retrieving the results from zip files.
It may be need considered what to store:

  1.  Only the reports of the test cases  status.
  2.  Store same of the logs or the full zip in the database.

Thanks
Isaac Glick