Good morning Yuan,

Best wishes for a happy new year to you and your family.

Martial is on vacation this week.
He will be back to the office on January 9th.
Ron will organize the ONAP CLAMP Weekly call.

Concerning your queries,
BPMN.io
I understand that the team has identified a solution that they will implement
as part of the Beijing release.
The following user story was created to cover the BPMN.io license issue:
https://jira.onap.org/browse/CLAMP-44

Consistency between UIs (CLAMP/SDC/Policy etc.)
Some discussions were organized between the SDC and the CLAMP teams prior the
holidays season.
I understand that the long term solution will be to define a common SDK that
will be consumed by any project for their UIs.
For the Beijing release, the SDC SDK will not be available yet therefore the
current solution is to implement a blowfish mechanism between SDC and CLAMP.
The Common Workflow Design Toolkit could be an alternative to uniform UI for
any project – something to explore.

I do not recall any discussion regarding AngularJS upgrade but the CLAMP team
might be able to provide more insights later today.

Best regards
Catherine