This was the goal of the software architect subcommittee or system engineering
subcommittee.
We agreed that we would have a coordinator instead who would work under the
architecture committee and with all PTLs to exercise the S3P criteria and other
Beijing requirements. We also agreed last month that each PTL will get back to
the TSC to
tell us what they level they can meet and how.

Kenny
Let’s please add this to the TSC meeting tomorrow.
Mazin

On Jan 3, 2018, at 12:02 AM, Alla Goldner