I’m deploying to SB-03, SB-04, and SB-05 now.  Please let everyone know which
environment you’ll be using.

Thanks,
Gary

From: Yunxia Chen
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 11:13 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>; PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO)
<plata...@research.att.com>; 'Chengli Wang' <wangchen...@chinamobile.com>; Gary
Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>; Kang Xi <kang...@huawei.com>; Yang Xu (Yang, Fixed
Network) <yang....@huawei.com>; Jerry Flood <jf9...@att.com>; Eric Debeau
<eric.deb...@orange.com>
Subject: [integration] ONAP Amsterdam Maintenance release testing

Hi, Team,
We’ll start the MR testing today. Let’s run all use cases at least once before
the end of this Tuesday, (VoLTE might take longer), and to see where we are. I
come with the following list, maybe you could add more and volunteer yourself
on them:

1.       Install three instances for (vFWCL, vDNS, vCOE) with ONAP at three
Integration space, (let’s use the latest template from Amsterdam branches),
Gary, please use your scripts to do it.

2.       vFWCL: Gary

3.       vDNS: Marco

4.       vCPE: Kang

5.       VoLTE: Chengli and Yang

As a stretch goal, we have a minimal set of space configuration, please also
try it.

Please let me know if this work for you.

Regards,
Helen Chen