Hi PTLs,

This is to follow up on the discussion we had earlier today at PTL weekly
meeting regarding Beijing Functional Requirements.

I summarized in a single table the functional
requirements<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Beijing+Functional+Requirements>
the PTLs are committing for Beijing Release.

So far, I had the chance to discuss with some of you to review the table.
For those I have not discussed yet with (sorry, it is a matter of geographical
location), feel free to edit the table or contact me for any questions you may
have. A 5-10 minutes zoom meeting<https://zoom.us/j/2229355644> worth the time.
Use the comment column to clearly state why a requirement is "NA" or "No". Feel
to free to re-use current statements like "Not enough resource", "Requirement
not clear", "Not priority", "Requirement owner did not reach out",...

It is critical we communicate clearly ahead on Beijing Release functional
Requirement scope. During M1 review on Thursday, the clock will be ticking and
we will not have time to discuss the details.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to help.

Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]
Gildas Lanilis