I've made a first pass of allocating the current set of tasks across the
sprints remaining for the current release. Please review and email me any
comments or bring to the next weekly project team meeting. I'm particularly
interested to break down some of the user stories into more manageable tasks
that we can knock out in the early sprints. We have a significant amount of
work to do and I'd prefer to avoid last minute rearrangements  as we get
towards the end of the release where we will also need to pick up the planning
activities for the Casablanca release.

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.
[Tech Integration]