Gary,

This patch fixes the OOM to enable proxy DNS designate setup:
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/28933/

I’ve tested in my environment, it’s working.

Please try again when you have some time. Note, the onap-parameters.yaml have
changed a little bit to enable this. See https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/28591/

Expect this to be merge in a couple of hours.

Thanks,
Alexis