Started to confirm functionality with OOM Amsterdam.

I think these are already being tracked but wanted to confirm with OOM team.

  1.  Model distribution from SDC fails to SO and SDNC on a fresh install.
     *   SO's ASDC Adapter tries to communicate with SDC-BE before its up.

                                                               i.      Delete
of the SO pod and K8 automated restart clears the problem - redistribute works
so it seems like a timing problem that SO should not be started till SDC-BEis
up.

     *   SDNC ueb-listener tries to communicate with SDC-BE before its up.

                                                               i.      Delete
of the ueb-listener pod and K8 automated restart clears the problem -
redistribute works so it seems like a timing problem that ueb-listener/SDNC
should not be started till SDC is up.

     *   Agree there should be automated retry in listeners on boot but in
Amsterdam that does not seem to be there.
  1.  AAF does not come up and delays the install by 10+ minutes
     *   I assume we can take AAF out of the config and not try to start it.
     *   I would think for Amsterdam that might need to be the default
  2.  Robot had a problem with the chrome driver when trying to instantiate
(and probably other flows) - is there a fix ?
     *   WebDriverException: Message: unknown error: an X display is required
for keycode conversions, consider using Xvfb (Session info: headless
chrome=63.0.3239.132) (Driver info: chromedriver=2.29.461571

Brian