Hi All,

As discussed during the PTL meeting this am, there is currently a high volume
of commits that have been pending for months.
The list is available here<https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/q/status:open>.

I think that by respect to those who have made a contribution to the ONAP code,
we should provide them some feedback, either by reviewing and commenting the
work, abandon the work (It may very well not be useful anymore) or by merging
the code into Master.
I understand there are some commits for which the discussion goes back and
forth. That is a good sign of maturity, however this should not take months.

Thanks all for your support in spending a bit of time to review this list.

Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]
Gildas Lanilis