Team,
   Need your help, I saw a message about a week ago on keywords you can put
into a gerrit review to do things like rerun the Jobbuilder without waiting for
an actual commit trigger to do it - on demand.

A rerun without a trigger for
https://jenkins.onap.org/view/logging-analytics/job/logging-analytics-master-verify-java/3/
to align with
https://jenkins.onap.org/view/logging-analytics/job/logging-analytics-master-verify-java/5/

   Where putting something like "rebuild" in the gerrit comment - would rerun
the Jenkins JobBuilder for that particular review
   For example we have committer that put in a change just before the
JobBuilder framework was finished - it failed but now passes In another merged
review - In another commit I would just push some changes with a

Git commit -amend
Git review -R
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Development+Procedures+and+Policies#DevelopmentProceduresandPolicies-CommittingCode

   But I would like to kick off a build for another developer on his review
without doing an amend
   Thank you
   /michael

Michael O'Brien