Hi,

I am referring to VoLTE demo
here<https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/16001602/volte%20E2E%20edited.mp4?version=1&modificationDate=1512697016000&api=v2>
 and have two questions

1)      I tried to onboard a couple of VNF packages using the UUI on SDC (this
is not shown in demo video) . I navigated to UUI -> Services-> VNF/NS Packages
and then clicked on OnBoard. I got an error "Failed to query artifacts from
SDC" . Not sure if this is the right procedure to onboard CSAR packages to VF-C

2)      In the demo video at 14:04 Service Network (VL) is being selected. How
this Service network can be created? I noticed that Service network is a VL
(zte ext VL) with Service network capability. How this VL can be created ? Any
additional CSARs to be loaded ? Appreciate if some one from VoLTE use case
clarify this?

Regards

Manoj