Hi,

Thanks all for sharing your feedback.

I think we all recognize that providing test coverage is something that cannot
be achieve overnight hence the reason why we have built the checklists and the
periodic milestones. I guess none of us want to be in the same situation we
were in M4 for Amsterdam in Paris, negotiating extra time to reach the target.

The basic idea is to start early, unit testing should not be an after thoughts
but rather baked in. Some repos have already achieve their 50% goals. I can
even some repos are over 80% code coverage. Excellent work.

Listening to your feedback, I would like to propose the community (the TSC will
need to decide here) to set 50% code coverage as a stretch goal for M2 and M3
and a mandatory goal for M4. In the M2 and M3 checklist simply provide a
screenshot of your progress.

Regarding repos that require Python, LF told me the work is in progress. I am
hoping to learn a firm date from LF next week during the V F2F. In the
meantime, as we did in Amsterdam, provide a screenshot of your local code
coverage.

Here is the link to
Sonar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sonar.onap.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2dwD7a5k4V9cZl09O7uTpejnZMF8aa01W3yMqrrZC5Y&m=77AGr306xPmtTxr7jxu2MDoUqQZpL_kIMBlhZlnxEQg&s=RuNscooFGu3NF5LDhD7_jyKAUtFn_fH6k_nhPg2n0rA&e=>
 to visualize the status (you can sort  it out by “Overall Coverage”, by “Name”
or by “Last Analysis” date).

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to help.

Thanks,

Gildas

ONAP Release Manager

1 415 238 6287