Hi Kenny

From latest program: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/VF2F+Feb.+5-8%2C+2017
We are starting from 9:30am eastern time , which is 10:30pm Beijing time

Thanks  a lot for your reminder

Best regards,

DENG Hui

From: Kenny Paul [mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:29 AM
To: denghui (L) <denghu...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-...@lists.onap.org P
<onap-...@lists.onap.org>; Rittwik Jana <rittwik.j...@gmail.com>; ้‚“็ต่Ž‰
<denglin...@chinamobile.com>
Subject: Re: [modeling]Modeling call next week

Hi Deng,
I'll cxl next week's call even though these requests should always be routed
throgh the wiki page
Meeting Requests, Changes, Hosting &
Recording<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8231933>

I donโ€™t understand the sentence that follows however. Not sure if this is a
request for a change, or what the intent is.
>> we will have our modeling subcommittee session on Wednesday 9am eastern
>> time, 10pm Beijing time.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
-kenny