Hi Manoj,

For 1st question,
After distributing the services which designed by SDC. You should use
UUI-Services-VNF/NS Packages to onboard these packages to VF-C.
The issue you mentioned I guess the reason is that VF-C catalog component can
not talk with SDC. You can check the config
file(/service/vfc/nfvo/catalog/catalog/pub/config/config.py), located in
*vfc_catalog* container. Pay attention to two parameters, they are 'MSB ip’ and
'sdc url’. They should complied  with your EVN.

For the second question,
The VL used to connect VNFs together will be consumed by VFC components, VFC
will create the virtual network/subnet via MultiCloud according to the VL
models. No additional CSAR packages for VL needed.

Regards,
Chengli