From: Yunxia Chen [mailto:helen.c...@huawei.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 1:31 AM
To: Ran Pollak <ran.pol...@amdocs.com>; Jack Morgan <jack.mor...@intel.com>;
PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO) <plata...@research.att.com>; ROSE, DANIEL V
<dr6...@att.com>; Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>; Chen Yan
<chenyan....@chinatelecom.cn>
Cc: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [integration] ONAP S3P Testing Tools

Hi, team,

I have created 4 stories related to S3P tools investigation:
INT-408: JMeter
INT-409: Locust
INT-410: JProfile
INT-411: Chaos Monkey

I know Ran is working JProfile, therefore I have assign INT-410 to him. And
assigned Locust to Gary. Could anyone pick up JMeter and Chaos Monkey?

You could find the tasks description inside the story.

Regards,
Helen Chen

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>