Hi Brian,

Those issues are tracked in JIRA already. Adding Mike that is looking at it (I
think).

About your question, you cannot do this through K8S UI; at least, not that I’m
aware of.
But using our scripts, you can delete and create a specific app.

For instance:
./oom/kubernetes/oneclick/deleteAll.sh -n onap -a aai <— will delete the whole
AAI namespace (deployment and services)
./oom/kubernetes/oneclick/createAll.sh -n onap -a aai <— will create the whole
AAI namespace (deployment and services)

I’m not sure this is what you’re after, but that’s how I do it when I need to
bounce a whole application (e.g. all the containers of an app).

Alexis