Hi Team,

We are trying to deploy DCAE through Cloudify cli environment. Referred to the
following link: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Deployment+through+Cloudify+CLI

a.  We installed cloudify and initialized it in the virtualenv successfully.
But stuck with second step i.e, cfy use -t <CloudifyServer FQDN/IP> command.
We have provided CloudifyServer IP as local IP of the system as shown below,
facing connection refuse issue.

b.  Could you please help us in finding the CloudifyServer FQDN/IP along with
more details on how to run the test cases on this environment.

(venv) user@compute2:~/venv$ cfy init
Initialization completed successfully
(venv) user@compute2:~/venv$ cfy use -t 192.168.1.16
('Connection aborted.', error(111, 'Connection refused'))
(venv) user@compute2:~/venv$ cfy use -t 172.17.0.1
('Connection aborted.', error(111, 'Connection refused'))
(venv) user@compute2:~/venv$ cfy use -t 127.0.0.1
('Connection aborted.', error(111, 'Connection refused'))

Regards,

Swetha Singadi

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.