today I wanted to bring an update on the M2 checklist regarding the Copyright
Year format.

According to information on slide
#44<file:///C:\Users\g00377155\Downloads\2018-02-08%20ONAP%20VF2F%20-%20Open%20Source%20Licenses%20and%20Copyright%20Notices.pdf>,
 from a LF perspective it is not a mandatory practice to update the year
format. It might be that your company legal counsel may have another
preference. In such case please conform to your company legal recommendations.

Therefore, as the practice is not mandatory for all projects, I propose you
mark the item as NA for the question "Has the year format in copyright header
of all source code files been updated? (Rules for new files created in 2018 and
existing files modified in 2018 are different)".

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Gildas
ONAP Release Manager
1 415 238 6287