Hi Pranjal,

Please send mail to the mailing list rather than to me directly, so ppl can
benefit the answers as well. Looping it in.

You can have rancher on one host, and kubernetes in another host, the is
recommended.
When trying to add a K8S host through Rancher, you can either use an API call
to do so, as explain in the wiki page
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack#ONAPonKubernetesonRancherinOpenStack-KubernetesonRancher

<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack#ONAPonKubernetesonRancherinOpenStack-KubernetesonRancher>
 or you can create the host manually, then provision it with docker, and
finally run the docker command the  that Rancher will provide you when clicking
on “Add host” under the infrastructure tab / hosts.
See  "Copy, paste, and run the command below to register the host with
Rancher:” (example:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Copy,+paste,+and+run+the+command+below+to+register+the+host+with+Rancher:&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhzrGs9ZjZAhVr_IMKHUV7B5sQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1417&bih=921#imgrc=gTc1VIl6VGdofM:

<https://www.google.ca/search?q=Copy,+paste,+and+run+the+command+below+to+register+the+host+with+Rancher:&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhzrGs9ZjZAhVr_IMKHUV7B5sQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1417&bih=921#imgrc=gTc1VIl6VGdofM:>)

Thanks,
Alexis