Kenny,
   For the next PTL review on Monday - I would like to put a small item on
agenda discussing the effect on the community of committers
self-merging/dumping their own code without any review.
We are missing triggers on
Committer == only reviewer
Committer == submitter/merger
Initial commit timestamp == merge timestamp (less than 60 sec diff)
Secondary issue is tag-team commits where 2 developers from the same org get
each others's commits in quickly
If a commit goes in within 60 sec and we get the watch email on the repo - we
do not have time to let the committer know about any cross-repo discussion for
that commit.

  Normally I ignore this behavior unless it results in a major build breakage -
I don't like having to be the one to bring this up.
  I have mentioned this directly to several committers going back 6 months - no
response.

   I only bring this up because a lot of projects that enthusiastically follow
the official guidelines (and open source in general) are disadvantaged in a
2-tier system (most of us have a work queue outside of Amdocs and also have
limited resources/committers on our project).

Michael O'Brien
Amdocs Technology
16135955268
55268