Hello folks,
  There’s a minor stumbling block in preparing a clean ubuntu 16.04 image for
ONAP tasks, whether it’s an OOM server or one of the ONAP components (portal,
dcae, appc, etc).
  A common install approach that I’ve seen in ONAP for getting docker installed
is to use rancher, which goes to dockerproject.org for the packages.
  However, arm64 is not supported there (nor aarch64), but armhf is…not the
same.

  Is there a straightforward/simple recommendation?
  I have tried “apt install docker.io” and “apt install docker-compose”, but am
not sure whether that’s complete or sufficient.
  Note: I am new to docker, so I appreciate your patience:)

Thanks,
Joe