Team,
   I have added a proposed agenda item to the OOM meeting
   To continue work with the AAI team to help resolve an openstack specific PV
issue occurring during Cassandra scale out that is causing issues with DNS.  We
have been meeting a couple times separately, we will bring this working session
into half the OOM meet tomorrow to get the opinion of DNS and PV experts and
developers involved in the SDNC cluster POC - from the onap community and the
larger OOM team.

https://zoom.us/j/118908904
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+Meeting+Notes+-+2018-02-14

See video prep in the last comment on