Dear Morgan,

I was talking today with Aric about this (since he has seen this working in
opnfv).
I know from him that this system is not easily adaptable to other projects.

Are you familiar with how this system is developed?

Do you know who can help us rewriting this so that easily adaptable to other
projects?

Thanks!
Jess