Hello TSC, Release management team,

I just found out our release process is somewhat broken. We should never be
tagging snapshot commits as releases, and tags in projects relates to SNAPSHOT.
Even more, they are multiple tags pointing to the same SNAPSHOT.
I can see they are released artifacts in Nexus, but there is no corresponding
code for it, although I would have expect the tag to have the code at the very
specific commit used for the release.

This is a major concern, as this means it’s impossible for downstream users to
consume and develop their own stuff on released ONAP code (as it doesn’t
exist). It’s also impossible to debug issues as we don’t have the exact version
of the code we’re running.

Can this topic be added at the TSC next week?

Alexis