From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Singh Kalra, Mandeep
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:26 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Regarding Tosca parsing of Overlay/Underlay templates
for VoLTE use case

Hi,

      I can see from the SDNC network-topology-operation RPC that it requires
some tosca inputs.
      I need to know which layer parses the tosca template declared in SDC and
fetch parameters ?

Regards
Mandeep

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.