Ankit,
   The WIP entrypoint script is attached to the jira – I just tested it on the
latest master on a clean VM – it will automatically install Rancher 1.6 and OOM.
   A single namespace patch just went in 2 hours ago – so pods are coming up
slower than normal (51 failures@20m (clean) and 21 failures@20 min (upgrade) on
2 separate VMs) – we should know the state of master shortly – may be a slower
nexus3 issue (the wiki was down for a bit yesterday).

   The cd.sh script has a removal/deletion section for all pods and the config
container – before it reclones OOM and creates all the pods – you will see
errors deleting pods – if you run cd.sh on a clean system (not doing an
upgrade) – you can ignore these.

   Troubleshooting:
   If you are stuck waiting for the config pod over 11 min (usually 3) – then
your onap-parameters.yaml file is not correct – check the logs on the config
container to see what variables are missing – remember onap-parameters.yaml is
different for master and amsterdam – the line in the script is waiting for a
“0/1 completed”
https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/config/onap-parameters.yaml?h=amsterdam

https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-710
If you run the following example entrypoint.sh – it will wget everything
required including a fake master version of onap-parameters.yaml (VNF creation
or keystone login will not work unless you swap out your own for example)
https://jira.onap.org/secure/attachment/11206/oom_entrypoint.sh

Also make sure you are getting all the scripts either from the attached
versions or the gerrit reviews themselves – as they are still under review and
not committed to master yet.
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-716

/michael