发件人: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] 代表 Alexis de Talhou?t
发送时间: 2018年3月1日 21:36
收件人: onap-discuss
主题: Re: [onap-discuss] UUI health-check amsterdam

Hello,

Any news on the same? This is giving bad publicity to UUI that health-check is
failing in OOM. Please help us address this.

Alexis

On Feb 20, 2018, at 12:47 PM, Alexis de Talhouët <adetalhoue...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi UUI experts,

UUI health-check has been failing on amsterdam for a few weeks now, I could
find that patch has changed the uri to use https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/28431/

Amsterdam is giving 200 OK for /iui/usecase-ui/ and 502 for /iui/usecaseui/ so
since this patch came in, it’s failing.

What should be the URI to use for amsterdam for this health-check ?

Alexis