Hello all,
  I have set up a development VM on my arm64 OS environment, following the
description here [1] of what to do for Ubuntu 16.04.
  Reminder: My goal is to be able to build the ONAP services and create arm64
containers that get installed by install scripts like “cd.sh”.

  I followed the link to “Build ONAP” just after that description, which is
here [2].

  I followed David Bainbridge’s description of using git-repo.
  When I invoked the build (“mvn clean install -U -DskipTests=true
-Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true”),
I ran into the following problems (here are the first two FATAL errors.  Lots
more after that):
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.onap.aaf.authz:parent:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact org.onap.oparent:oparent:pom:0.1.1 in central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) and 'parent.relativePath' points at
wrong local POM @ line 34, column 10
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.onap.aaf.cadi:parent:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.onap.oparent:oparent:pom:0.1.1 in
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local
POM @ line 48, column 10

And a whole lot more of that.  From some googling, it sounds like the pom.xml
file in the aaf/authz directory is referring to its parent, which apparently
leads to looking in the parent directory for a pom.xml (and yes, there is the
tag “parent” on line 34, column 10 of the aaf/authz/pom.xml file).
However, there is no pom.xml file in the aaf directory:
ubuntu@onap-dev-host:~/onap/aaf$ ls
authz  cadi  inno  luaplugin

Is this method and wiki page out of date?
Or did I miss something along the way?

Here’s what I did when trying to follow the stuff in the box (the blue lines
are lines from [2], the red are explanations for bumps I hit, and the black are
either fixing things described by red, or just me looking at things):
   34  curl https://storage.googleapis.com/git-repo-downloads/repo > ~/bin/repo
   35  vi bin/repo  # this was just looking to see what “repo” was - to make
sure it wasn’t an amd64 binary
   36  pwd
   37  ls
   38  chmod a+x bin/repo
   39  ls
   40  mkdir onap
   41  cd onap
   42  ls
   43  repo init -u https://github.com/dbainbri-ciena/onap-manifest
   44  python # I realized I didn’t have python installed on my vm
   45  sudo aptitude search python
   46  sudo apt install python2.7
   47  repo init -u https://github.com/dbainbri-ciena/onap-manifest
   48  which python2.7
   49  ln -s /usr/bin/python2.7 /usr/bin/python
   50  sudo ln -s /usr/bin/python2.7 /usr/bin/python
   51  repo init -u https://github.com/dbainbri-ciena/onap-manifest
   52  git config --global user.email joe.kid...@5thlayer.com # some
housekeeping
   53  git config --global user.name "Joe Kidder"
   54  repo init -u https://github.com/dbainbri-ciena/onap-manifest # and this
time it finally ran
   55  ls
   56  ls -al
   57  ls .repo/
   58  vi .repo/manifest.xml
   59  repo sync -q --no-clone-bundle
   60  curl https://jira.onap.org/secure/attachment/10828/pom.xml > pom.xml
   61  ls
   62  vi pom.xml
   63  cp aai/logging-service/License.txt .
   64  mvn clean install -U -DskipTests=true -Dmaven.test.skip=true
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

[1] https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Setting+Up+Your+Development+Environment
[2] https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Building+Entire+ONAP