From: Michael O'Brien [mailto:frank.obr...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 4:58 PM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] [OOM][INT] Heads up: ONAP Kubernetes
healtcheck/demo parameters modified 20180302 - 1 of 2 CD systems needs
adjustment

Not that I know of - I don't know the plans of the DCAEGEN2 team right now -
but I understand that the Beijing implementation of DCAEGEN2 is very different
from amsterdam

For myself I can only run DCAE on openlab via amsterdam.
We will know when it is ported - by watching for changes in onap-parameters.yaml
The one in master is still bare-bones.
https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/config/onap-parameters.yaml
https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/config/onap-parameters.yaml?h=amsterdam

I know of 3 or 4 options - don't know which one will be the final

Port amsterdam heatbridge (Alexis D.T.'s) over to master - either as is or
reduced VM's - I hear the 7 cdap nodes are getting reduced in number
Finish the containerization of cloudify manager - I hear it is almost complete
Run openstack on kubernetes
Fully containerize cloudify and dcae

Q) is the Beijing job running Beijing or amsterdam - it looks like amsterdam
but without DCAE running - I periodically get questions about it.
https://jenkins.onap.org/view/External%20Labs/job/lab-windriver-beijing-oom-deploy/

I am trying to figure out why the 2 systems run differently since 2 March.