Hi,

I am running an Amsterdam instance running on OOM Kubernetes 64 GB VM.

I tried adding another VM to the Cluster, and Rancher now sees 2 nodes.

I scaled SDNC to 2, and Rancher deployed the 2nd replica on the 2nd node.

I deleted the 2nd node from Openstack, and Rancher detected that the node was
disconnected.

However kubernetes still show the 2nd node is still running, and that the 2nd
SDNC replica pod is running on 2nd node.

I waited to see if there's a timeout until K8S detects and redeploys the pod,
without success.

Is this the correct way to perform scaling for ONAP components under K8S ?

Is multi-node installation supported by OOM ONAP on K8S ?

Thanks.

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi
Orange Labs Egypt
Email: abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com<mailto:abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com>