From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of
"abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com" <abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 10:22 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] How to use the internal login, instead of external
login in Portal SDK

Hi,

I am working on an application based on ONAP Portal SDK, that follow the
tutorial
http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/amsterdam/submodules/portal.git/docs/tutorials/portal-sdk/creating.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__onap.readthedocs.io_en_amsterdam_submodules_portal.git_docs_tutorials_portal-2Dsdk_creating.html&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=WrNqy1qTY6qs8trIiLe-U2OvGp0SXnE4nO3a-LJ-q_w&m=g_moas2Y1rRCJIPd0lMp5qPRyDMwvRFk1Nud6Raq_6Q&s=ld808fP2uLDNpbfs53gxWe2hf0AzUjlftAOq9Fib0Qo&e=>.

The application is onboarded in the ONAP Portal, and runs inside a tab inside
the ONAP Portal.

However, the app is using the external login, which means it does not detect
that a user is currently logged in the portal with an active session, and it
forwards me to the SDK demo/demo login screen that shows the old ECOMP Logo.

What do I need to change in my demo app, so that it uses the Portal internal
login or Single Sign On feature of the portal ?

I am using the RestrictedBaseController class for my demo app.

Thanks.

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi
Orange Labs Egypt
Email: abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com<mailto:abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com>