From: Gary Wu [mailto:gary.i...@huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 12:03 PM
To: FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] [INT] Robot INIT and Robot InstantiateVFW after
Healthcheck ?

Hi Brian,

Yes, we will be adding demo init or instanceVFW tests to the daily deployment
test jobs shortly once the Beijing code is stabilized for M4.  Currently we
can't even get successful health checks yet.

Is the OOM team working on fixing the deployment issues so that the pod
restarts can be avoided?

Also to clarify on terminology, the term "CSIT" is used for API tests of a
single or a few docker containers (i.e. not against a full ONAP instnace).
Tests against a full ONAP instance is more what we refer to as an "ETE"
(end-to-end) scenario.  We want to add more and more ETE test suites to be run
automatically via Jenkins as new test suites get implemented.

Thanks,
Gary