Team,
   There have been several requests for avoiding the vnc container when
accessing portal inside the k8s namespace.
Vitaly Lavrusevich developed a procedure around firefox redirectors - I asked
for the procedure and pasted the email to a jira for now.
   Later we will put it on the either the devops page in onap or in RTD - for
now post any issues/discussion to the JIRA so we can track them.
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-820
    /michael

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>