Folks,
I am running an K8S instance of ONAP (Amsterdam) and when trying to create
a VN module I receive this error message:

VNF Module Creation FAILED
Received vfModuleException from VnfAdapter:
category='INTERNAL'
message='org.openecomp.mso.openstack.exceptions.MsoAdapterException:
Authentication Failure:
tenant=be7ee72a5c944a2589a6bd180fc1a80f,cloud=DEFAULT_KEYSTONE'
 rolledBack='true'

If I look a the incoming request @the openstack controller, I can see the
password field is an empty string (""). The file
oom/kubernetes/config/onap-parmeters.yaml contains a valid password.
I want to avoid to restart everything (since is is running nicely these
days): Can anybody give me a hint where I can find the correct place in
MSO(I guess) to correct the configuration and add the password. So far I
found a mso-docker.json file, but noting indicates an openstack password
to me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Josef Reisinger