From: Jessica Wagantall [mailto:jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 3:04 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-release <onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>;
Jeremy Phelps <jphe...@linuxfoundation.org>; Andrew Grimberg
<agrimb...@linuxfoundation.org>; Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: Nexus3 docker.public configuration changed.

One more small reminder.

Releases to Nexus2 and Nexus3 should be requested:
- Via RT ticket (please skip direct emails to make sure anyone in my team can
help out if I am not around)
- With PTL approval ( People in the committers group can also request releases,
but preferably they should come from the PTL directly )
- Requests coming from the contributors (not in committers group) will always
need the PTL approval.
- Jenkins job link that produced the binaries selected as candidate. ( Please
make sure this link is from the actual build number and not
  just the build name that generates the images. For example:
https://jenkins.onap.org/view/usecase-ui/job/usecase-ui-server-master-docker-java-daily/259)

Having this information ready for the release requests will help me and my team
release faster.

Thanks!
Jess

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Jessica Wagantall