Gildas,
   I would like to request a new JIRA project for CD (Continuous Delivery)
related work.

   CD

https://jira.onap.org/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=all&selectedProjectType=software

   We don't need other artifacts at this time like a git repo, Jenkins
infrastructure etc.... this is not a full project.
   I can send out a weekly meeting schedule.

   Had a talk with Roger who raised the project idea and maybe a separate
weekly meeting - and when he suggested this - It really makes sense for the
following reasons.
   We are currently talking with several teams - OPNFV, CNCF, Gitlab and ONAP
member CD deployments - and it would be ideal if we had a place to plan all the
CD work independent of any particular project (currently INT and OOM and CIMAN)
   Currently there is a lot of CD work going on across the teams - some of
which are listed below.
   Gary and I work with our two teams in OOM and Integration meetings very well
on CD work - but a separate JIRA project would help to bring in members from
OPNFV for example and make the CD work (which is currently essential in
measuring the daily health of ONAP) its own entity.
   Note: the scope of CD is to work with the existing CI system (CIMAN) in only
deploying and running integration testing (all automatic).  It would also
consolidate templates/scripts for all cloud-native deployment options
(openstack/aws/azure) we currently run.

As you can see I also burden the OOM project with all the CD epics/stories
tracking CD related work - especially the OOM-710 tasks.
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-150
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-393
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-500
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-710