From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Steffen Boettcher
<steffen.boettc...@amdocs.com>
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018 at 6:14 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [aai] batch deletion / transaction rollback

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no search on the archives
http://lists.onap.org/pipermail/onap-discuss/, or is there? So directly…

To clean up changes done to AAI in an ONAP playground system and to avoid to
scrape through dependencies of service-subscriptions, service types, network
locations, complexes, pnfs etc.:

Is there an option in (Amsterdam) AAI via REST / CLI / whatever to rollback /
delete done changes to the inventory, like using a certain “X-TransactionId”?

What should be taken into account, when playing with REST, developing scripts,
to make things easily revertible?

Regards,

Steb

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>