--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : Michael O'Brien <frank.obr...@amdocs.com>

Date : 2018-05-15 00:01 (GMT+1)

Title : Re: [onap-discuss] Environment for Deploying ONAP

To : null<wkurk...@cisco.com>, null<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>

CC : null<rman...@cisco.com>

Guys,

   Hi, post links to which pages you are using on the wiki or readthedocs, whether you are using the automated scripts off LOG-320 – which ones, and post some of the issues you are having with details to either onap-discuss here – or on the wiki as a comment.

    I don’t have any detail on what “issues” is.

     ONAP runs on anything that supports Ubuntu 16.04 (a Rancher RI requirement) – openstack, VMWare Fusion/Workstation, AWS, Azure, GCE…..

    For reference the oom_entrypoint.sh script will work out of the box and get an onap system up (except for the single node 11O pod limit) on the azure instance ARM template defined in OOM-711/LOG-321

   We will be able to help you out and benefit the larger community with your version of deployment as well.

    Currently the oom_rancher_install.sh in LOG-325 will install on any Ubuntu 16.04 VM and bring up a fully running kubernetes cluster with helm, kubectl, docker and rancher installed.  However the script is being retrofitted to be able to do a cloud-native cluster – as you know we need at least 2 machines.

     The script can bring up the master, then run docker, the nfs share and the rancher client docker container on each host – wait for the cluster to stabilize and then remove the original host – to make a 1 + n cluster.  I have verified this works best on AWS with EFS, currently getting an Azure cluster working, openstack will work as well.  I have a 4 nuc bare metal cluster that I am also building and will post shortly.

http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_quickstart_guide.html

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Windriver+ONAP+Developer+Cloud

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Cloud+Native+Deployment