Hi Chandra

Hope you have already tried out these ways.

The DEBUG mode is enabled by module and has to be re-enabled if the application
restart.
It can be enabled by the following APIs:

  *   To enable logging on Camunda (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/mso/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on APIH (use any jboss user with role CSI-Client for
authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/ecomp/mso/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on APIH Homing (use any jboss user with role CSI-Client
for authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/ecomp/mso/homing/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on APIH Infra (use any jboss user with role
InfraPortal-Client for authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/ecomp/mso/infra/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on ASDC (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/asdc/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on DBAdapter (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/dbadapters/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on Network adapter (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/networks/rest/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on SDNC adapter (use any jboss user with role
MSO-Client for authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/adapters/rest/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on VNF adapter (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/vnfs/rest/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on Tenant adapter (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/tenants/rest/logging/debug
  *   To enable logging on APPC adapter (no authentication):
     *   GET on
http://c1.vm1.mso.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8080/appc/rest/logging/debug

There are ways to debug the information while running from groovy.
Logging being one option the other could be through the remote debug using the
standard IDE.
If you could let me know what exact operation you are stuck at I could perhaps
provide some help.

Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Senior System Architect
uTraffic, Software BU,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!