Thanks!

Can you confirm something with me please?

No occurrences have happened in docker.releases right?

This will help me narrow down the cause which could be Jenkins jobs if my
assumption is correct.

If this also happens in docker.releases then I would suggest an upgrade to the
newest Nexus3
version.

Thanks!
Jess