Hi,

Thanks for your contribution and attention to this project.
Tomorrow’s weekly meeting is cancelled for the tight integration efforts under
going. Here I would like to update you with below items:

1 The TSC voted to postpone the RC2 and Release by 2 weeks, so RC2 has been
moved to 5/31 and Beijing release to 6/7.

2 Most of the dev team are working on End2End integration in Open lab and
pairwise integration in CI/CD lab.

3 We are calling for volunteers to work on documentation. Please drop me email
if you feel interested and have time to contribute.

4 In parallel, Azure team has presented their latest proposal and found
relevance to k8s POC.
Please refer to this link for meeting record:
https://onevmw-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/lxinhui_vmware_com/Ecm8TZhwfntNpB01l1QrbpEBDAPb7430ZKGS0XzrtUo8og?e=221apn

@Avi,
please share your chart presented last week with the team. Thanks.
@Munish, Vitor morales and Srini,
according to this discussion, you may have some updates about POC design and
sample VNC template to share with the team. Let me know when you ready.

5 If you have other topics ready to discuss with the team, please send me email
about the contents and how long you need. Then I will schedule the discussion
accordingly (in weekly meeting and separated meeting for flexibility)

Thanks,
Xinhui Li
PTL of Multi VIM/Cloud