Hi,

We are trying to create a new actor in policy's drools-application and add a
recipe for it.

Steps performed :

1)      Changes done in code:

*         In ControlLoopOperationManager.java -> startOperation() switch case
for new actor

*         Created new actor
drools-applications/controlloop/common/actors/actor.xxx/src\main\java\org\onap\policy\controlloop\actor\netcracker\XXXActorServiceProvider.java
  that implements Actor

*
drools-applications\controlloop\templates\archetype-cl-amsterdam\src\main\resources\META-INF\maven\archetype-metadata.xml
 with control-loop policy details.

2)      Build the code

3)      Built docker containers

4)      Created Controlloop template -> executed
policy@drools:/opt/app/policy/bin$ create-cl-amsterdam (script was not present
in this location, so copied from Amsterdam version). We got successful build
here.

5)      Injected message -> http -a @1b3rt:31nst31n PUT
:9696/policy/pdp/engine/topics/sources/ueb/unauthenticated.DCAE_CL_OUTPUT/events
 @teocoEvent.json Content-Type:"text/plain"

*         I was not sure , the steps are sufficient and correct to the new
actor created gets triggered ? Because we put few loggers statements which were
captured in log files of policy@drools:/var/log/onap/policy/pdpd

*         Not sure of Policy Docker has populated with newer actor artifact ?

*         Does create-cl-amsterdam take artifacts only from ONAP Nexus ?

*         How test our local changes like creating actors and having them
invoked ?

Local Development env:
[cid:image001.png@01D3F2E0.4820C6A0]

Policy Docker maven repository:
[cid:image002.png@01D3F2E0.4820C6A0]

Your help and time is much appreciated. Many thanks.

Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna | Tech Mahindra

Sharda Centre, Off Karve Road, Erandwane, Pune 411 004, INDIA
Mobile: +91 9848639561, ext : 3492
Email Id - vn00480...@techmahindra.com<mailto:vn00480...@techmahindra.com>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D25617.55BC0E30]<http://www.techmahindra.com/>

Thanks & Regards,

Vamshi Krishna | Tech Mahindra

Sharda Centre, Off Karve Road, Erandwane, Pune 411 004, INDIA
Mobile: +91 9848639561, ext : 3492
Email Id - vn00480...@techmahindra.com<mailto:vn00480...@techmahindra.com>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D25617.55BC0E30]<http://www.techmahindra.com/>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within