Hi Michael,

I was able to setup rancher and onap following your instruction. All the
services looks up &  running.

But, when I try to connecting to portal
(http://5.1.1.7:8989/ONAPPORTAL/login.htm). I get No data received :(.

root@onap:~/onap/oom/kubernetes# wget http://5.1.1.7:8989/ONAPPORTAL/login.htm
--2018-05-24 19:11:41--  http://5.1.1.7:8989/ONAPPORTAL/login.htm
Connecting to 5.1.1.7:8989... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... No data received.

Any hints, How I can access the portal service?

root@onap:~/onap/oom/kubernetes# kubectl -n onap get services|grep "portal-app"
portal-app  LoadBalancer   10.43.246.61    5.1.1.7
8989:30215/TCP,8006:30213/TCP,8010:30214/TCP  32m

Thanks
Deepak