1) Usage of Stereotypes in Modeling

 I took an action item from this morning's resource modeling call to write
up how stereotypes are used in modeling. The information can be found here:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Stereotypes

Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with this material. It
will help you to appreciate how we can make better usage of stereotypes in
our models.

It compares and contrasts how stereotypes are used in Papyrus vs. how they
are currently used in the wiki model pages.

2) Deprecating Attributes

Related to the use of stereotypes, I noted in another meeting this morning
regarding the deprecation of attributes that using "support=DEPRECATED" as
an applied stereotype is not being correctly specified here:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Deprecate+Legacy+Attributes

Please refer to the Stereotype wiki mentioned above to see how this should
be specified. Also note the following lifecycle state stereotyopes as
defined by IISOMI:

 *Deprecated*
This stereotype indicates that the entity may become obsolete in the near
future. It may still be used in new implementation. The entity should be
kept in this state for one further release. The team has to decide on a
case by case basis when to move it to obsolete.

*Obsolete *This stereotype indicates that the entity should not be used in
new implementation and that attempts should be made to remove it from
existing implementation. The entity should be kept in the model for at
least one further release. The team has to decide on a case by case basis
when to remove it from the model

The correct transition in the state machine is from "Deprecated" to
"Obsolete" then after one release the attribute actually gets deleted from
the model. You don't deprecate an attribute and delete it in the same
release.

One issue is that we are not currently capturing the Lifecycle stereotypes
in the model ("support" is not it) at all. We might want to consider adding
this.

-Jessie