Hi PTLs,

This  email is to get the focus on what is expected by Thursday, May 31 for RC2.

1.       Defects: The list of Highest and High priority
defects<https://jira.onap.org/issues/?filter=10703> must be Zero. I will send a
status on the remaining later tonight.

2.       Integration Weather
Board<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Integration+Weather+Board>: update the
page with the color coding for both the "Pair Wise Testing" and the "Maturity".
The whole page is expected to be green.

3.       Pair Wise Testing: update your project page with the latest
information.

4.       For the functional Requirements, work on with the following person to
provide update

a.
HPA<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Hardware+Platform+Enablement+In+ONAP>
(main contact Alexander Vul<https://wiki.onap.org/display/~avul>)

b.      Change
Management<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4719331> (Main
contact Ajay Mahimkar<https://wiki.onap.org/display/~ajaymahimkar>)

c.       Scaling<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Auto+and+Manual+Scaling>
(main contact Scott Blandford<https://wiki.onap.org/display/~csbford>)

5.       CSIT: The CSIT jobs<https://jenkins.onap.org/view/CSIT/> must pass.
There are some jobs failing.

6.       Daily Build: Ensure the build targeted for Beijing Release are
passing. I can see some RED job
here<https://jenkins.onap.org/view/Daily-Jobs/>. Be sure the RED are not
relevant for Beijing Release.

7.       Release Notes:

a.       I am in the process of updating the security section of the RN for
your review and merge before the end of this week.

b.      Keep in mind that Release Notes are cumulative (all release notes go in
a single file). Release Notes information for Beijing Release goes on the top
of the file.  As a consequence, Release Notes editing takes place into Master
branch.

c.       It is not necessary to list in the Release Notes all issues fixed into
Beijing Release, but only the main one that were visible externally to users.

d.      Once the Release Notes has been merged, have a look on the rendering
into ReadTheDocs. The formatting is not always what you may expect.

Let me know if I have missed anything and we will take it from there.

Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]
Gildas Lanilis