From: "HU, BIN" <bh5...@att.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:04 PM
To: "Addepalli, Srinivasa R" <srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>, Victor Morales
<victor.mora...@intel.com>, "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org"
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: RE: [coe] Team meeting Agenda

Refer to the wiki page:
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25431491 (How-To: Register a
VIM/Cloud Instance to
ONAP<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25431491>).

In this guide, when registering a new VIM, we need to:

-          Create Complex object in A&AI

-          Register VIM/Cloud instance in A&AI

-          And some other steps

When registering VIM/Cloud instance in A&AI, one can use curl command to create
a cloud region object in A&AI. This Cloud Region Object contains a
“esr-system-info-list” which includes “username” and “password” for keystone
authentication.

Because this schema is OpenStack-centric, we may have 2 options:

-          Reuse “password” property, and store kubeconfig information within
this “password” property

-          Or expand the “esr-system-info-list” with a new property for
kubeconfig information.

Hope it helps
Thanks
Bin