Hi,

We are trying to Onboard VNF and Instantiate the service.

We have followed below steps given in the wiki
(https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1018474<(https:/wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1018474>)
1)Creating a new license model

2)Onboarding a new Virtual Function which uses the licensing model

3)Distributing a new VSP based on the VF

4)Deploy Service Instance in VID
(https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Tutorial%3A+Creating+a+Service+Instance+from+a+Design+Model)
 a)Create Service Instance
  b) Add a Virtual Network Function under the Service Instance in VID

Till Service Instance Creation, we are able to follow the all steps
successfully.

But we are facing issue while trying to add VNF under the service instance. For
LCP region nothing is getting populated in the dropdown.

Could you please suggest us what needs to be done to resolve this issue?

PFB the screenshot for the same:

[cid:image001.png@01D40327.A789A290]

Thanks & Regards,
Shubhada

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within