From: "bin.y...@windriver.com" <bin.y...@windriver.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 6:34 PM
To: Victor Morales <victor.mora...@intel.com>, "HU, BIN" <bh5...@att.com>,
"Addepalli, Srinivasa R" <srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>, Munish Agarwal
<munish.agar...@ericsson.com>, "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org"
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>, "Shankar, Shashank Kumar"
<shashank.kumar.shan...@intel.com>, "Yeleswarapu, Ramamani"
<ramamani.yeleswar...@intel.com>
Subject: RE: [coe] Meeting's survey

Hi Victor,

               Is this survey closed?  The current schedule is not friendly for
developers in China, could you help re-open the survey so that we can find out
the time slot accommodating everyone participant?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Bin Yang,    Solution Readiness Team,    Wind River
Direct +86,10,84777126    Mobile +86,13811391682    Fax +86,10,64398189