From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>
On Behalf Of Singh Kalra, Mandeep
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:24 PM
To: Huang, Haibin <haibin.hu...@intel.com>; Addepalli, Srinivasa R
<srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] VNF configuration via VFC

Hi,

              Thanks a lot Srini and Haibin.

              vCPE use case which is TOSCA format create VNF via G-VNFM. We are
debugging it.
              >> Is the vCPE TOSCA part of Bejing release, the tosca equivalent
of vCPE uses VFC or ARIA ?

              And also for the VNF configuration as Srini mentioned EMS will be
used for VNF configuration but below statement is part of the approved volte
use case ::
As a stretch goal in VOLTE use case was the VNF configuration using ansible
>> What will be the approach here via VFC ?

Regards
Mandeep